Babysitter wanted

I never bought the biggest challenge of living on Molokai would be child care. Well, it is. There is no "daycare" per se. There is a preschool, but minimum age is two and kids have to be potty trained. There are a few people in he island who babysit, but they like to have a set schedule, and they tend to charge a lot because that way people can max out their subsidies.

Daniel works erratically, so this poses a problem for us.

I'm also finding it hard to find someone I trust. I know kids need to learn that they're not the center of the universe, but I just don't see how anyone could possibly have enough love to not favor their own kids over the ones they watch. As they should.but as a parent of kid that needs to be watched, I don't want her to be the least favorite.

Even more completely irrational than that is my fear that Sophia will get kidnapped and drug away to the someplace where I'll never see her again :( crazy, I know. Literally, that is such a crazy thought, I don't know why I even have it... From watching too many lifetime movies, I guess...