I'm so tired!

Daniel was only gone for two days this week, but it felt like an eternity. The good news is Aunty Anna is here!!! Sophia is having a blast playing dollhouse and reading books with her. Here's a glimpse of what our past 48 hours was like. 


we made (and ate) cupcakes

Michael enjoyed this morning's sunrise from his Bumbo while I got everything ready for work today. I'm really happy I get to bring him, but it also makes my day extremely long and hard, I kinda wish he could go to a babysitter...or i could stay home ;)
 There are times when being these two's mommy is so incredibly exhausting I almost, just almost want to give up. Actually, I blame this a lot on being a working Mom, or maybe that's just my excuse. I feel like if I didn't have so much other crap to deal with then maybe dealing with an infant and a toddler wouldn't be so bad.  i love them more than anything ever, but they just make me so tired! The terrible twos are in full swing at our house, and the worst part is, I know its our fault as parents because our discipline routine is lax at best, but I'm just to tired to try harder right now. The good thing is our kids are adorable, and even when they're being little monsters, I'd take that over having no kids any day. i love them so freakin much. Until I became a mom I seriously never even knew it was possible to love so much. I mean, just look how cute they are!
Sophia voluntarily sat by her brother. And yes, I was way late on taking his 4 month pics. Better late than never???

Today's #fromwherewestand


The most handsome man in the world <3 <3 <3


Our Al Fresco Dinner

And a majestic dog portrait of Penny.
Anna's visit is ill timed because we're part of a multi-family garage sale this weekend. Prepping for that is the last thing I want to do this week, but oh well, because I've been online shopping probably too much lately, so the inflow of cash will be nice, or it will just help with our reno-budget.