2015 New Year's Resolutions

Oh man, It's not a good sight that I'm posting my New Year's resolution on January 24th...

I really only have one resolution this year, and that is to keep my head above water. This is the first time in my life I'm not really looking forward to a new year. 2014 was pretty freaking great. I wish I could just groundhogs day myself into 2014 for awhile. Haha.

2015 is going to be tough.

My kids are growing up, they have a real full time babysitter. I'm NOT their primary caregiver, and that makes me sad.

Our house is a giant ugly disaster. haha. it's getting a lot better, but OMG is it ever expensive, and hard to find the time/energy to do anything, and getting anything done on Molokai is so freaking hard. I just want to drive to a Lowe's and look at stuff after work :(

I'm taking a statistics class!!! What am I thinking!?!?! And when it's done, I'll most likely take another class, and another one, and continue on until 2018 when SOPHIA IS IN KINDERGARTEN!!! This master's program seriously bums me out. I try to block it out whenever possible. I can't wait until its over and I wish I could just quit. I really wish Daniel would have tried harder to get into his thing, then I really could quit with a clean conscious. But now there's no way.

Work is gonna be tough. I had a happy year of keeping my head down and (relatively) not being an overachiever. I've seen the light and I don't want to go back :(

All of our friends are leaving us. That's life on Molokai, I should be used to it, blah, blah. But it still really really sucks. Everything's changing and I hate change.

Sub-resolutions: Make everything prettier, get to the beach more, don't worry so much about things I can't control, be happy

And in better news, we've actually knocked out a lot of house projects, so I'll be posting some cool before and afters soon!!!