Activation Energy Part One

Well, I've written a re-written this post several times over the past few months. 

I'm renaming it part one because I'm sure there will be a follow up. Haha. Just to fill everyone in, I hate my job right now...like seriously. And it's really sad, because for the last four years that place has been like home, one of my favorite places filled with a bunch of my favorite people...so maybe it's my own fault for getting too attached.

But oh well, our home life is going better than it has been in a long time. Yes, having two toddlers is extremely overwhelming and stressful, but those two (and thier Dad) make my world go round, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Lucky I have them, lucky we live Molokai, lucky we live period.

Well, here's to the power of positive energy and hoping everything gets better soon. Haha-that, or I'm gonna bail 😜