Christmas Eve 2015

We had a very trying Christmas Eve this year. One: Daniel and I both had some work we had to do, so no full vacation days for us. Two: I ended up digging out of work waaay early to go to the doctor and pharmacy because I was crazy sick. Three: Daniel did not leave work early and I was home sick with two kids all day. We very briefly went to our friend's house for dinner, and had to come straight home because FOUR: Sophia was being so naughty. 

We ended up having her write an apology letter to Santa in hopes that he would still stop at our house that night. 

I was too sick and too tired to make cookies, so Santa got left over Pumpkin Crunch, and carrots for hos reindeer. Sophia left a note saying that she was sorry, and she promised to be good, it also included a picture of Santa and Mrs. Claus holding hands (How Sweet!! All her idea) Annnnnnnd, she's three, so that's what an essay from a three year old looks like :)

She's a sweet kid at heart, and we love her more than anything. But dang is she strong willed! I couldn't get a picture of both monkeys together, because by the time I got her all calmed down Michael was already in bed asleep. Oh well, there's always next year :)

All was merry and bright :)

Even if this year's tree was a little bit crooked, Nice pick, Daniel. Haha. JK. JK.