Stitch Fix 2.5

So Stitch Fix is an online program, where you fill out a style profile and then a stylist picks five pieces of clothing for you. You get 4 days to try them on and keep what you like, send back what you don't. It's $20, but if you keep an item, then the $20 is credited towards your purchase. If you keep all 5 items, you get a 25% discount.

I must be terrible at filling out a style profile. LOL. None of mine have been very good.

This time I felt like some items might not have been too bad, but they were totally too big for me and didn't look good at all.

Even I'm starting to wonder why I'm still doing Stitch Fix.

Anywho... here's what I got this quarter:
This pictures look really pretty and like my style. I think most of this month was just terrible because of the fit. Nothing was very flattering. Maybe I had the wrong sizes or something. 

Gili Arisha striped Dress in Medium


Not bad, but in real life, the color was hideous. It was navy stripes with a grey/yellow heather in between. 
RETURNED


Market& Spruce Jenson Embroidery Detail Top in medium
I loved this on the hanger. But on me, not so much. The color was not good for my skin tone and the fabric as crepe. It also made me look fat and chest heavy. Gross.
RETURNED



Kut from the Kloth Elliot Cargo Pocket Short
Not my thing, but not bad, in hindsight, I could have kept them. Plus how bad is my old navy shirt? Talk about a bad cut. 
RETURNED


Pixley Indiana Graphic Print Mixed Material Tee
Really cheap looking and fit terribly. 
RETURNED


Skies are Blue Henlow Knit Halter Top
Again, just not flattering for my current body type. 
RETURNED

That's it. no keepers at all this quarter.