Old El Paso Restaurante Chipotle Chicken Taco: Box Meal Review



Wal-Mart ships to Hawaii again. I didn't really care at first, because we don't shop there anymore anyway, and I think it's important to support local, but some things here are outrageous! $4.99 for a regular bag of nestle chocolate chips...$1.98 at walmart...

So, I'm ordering some food stuff again, and the good news is it saves us a lot of cash. the bad news is, you can't see and touch the items in person. Since Danny's been working off-island so much I decided to try some box meals. Maybe pregnancy isn't a good time to review this one because.......



It literally made me barf...




The Chipotle flavor was soooooooooo strong and the textures were really soft and weird. 

Maybe we'll try it again in 5 months...probably not :)