April Boutique Box

So, my Stitch Fix hasn't been going that great, but living in the middle of nowhere, I really like the idea of all of these subscription boxes. I saw a new on on Instagram last month and decided to give it a try. LOVE! It's called The Boutique Box by Boutiques Daily or Get the Boutique Box.

You can find their website here

The April box was from Leather and Sequins Boutique and I loved it!It's only $50, and you get 4-5 items, so it's like $10-13 each, and they say it's valued at over $100 but I'm sure that's crazy boutique retail. They do a different boutiqe every month and it's not auto renew, so you get to pick if you like that boutique's style or not.

So.... what was in my April box!?!?!?!?!??

the box

Lots of pretty stuff!

Sparkly earrings

Floral Fringe Kimono


Mint Sweater with Sleeve Studs


Boho Crystal Necklace