Copycat Starbucks Coffee Shop Toffeetastic Cookies



When we were on Oahu a few weeks ago, I got Starbucks cookies for breakfast one morning. I didn't even know they had a new kind!  Its called a ToffeeDoodle and they looked soooo good in the case I had to try one! Ever since I can't get them out of my head! I wanted to try to recreate them at home, but I didn't have all of the ingredients, so I settled on a Toffeetastic version that tastes JUST like something that would be served in a coffe shop. They're so good! Try the recipe below and I promise you'll love them!

In the meantime, I'm going to keep trying for the perfect copycat Starbucks ToffeeDoodle...and place an Amazon spice order ;)


Toffetastic Cookie Recipe
1 Cup Butter Flavor Crisco
2T Water
1 1/2 C Sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 vanilla bean
2 1/2 Cups flour
1 tsp Salt
1tsp Baking Soda
1 bag of Heath Baking Bits

Combine Crisco, water and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and vanilla bean guts.
Add dry ingredients. Add Heath Bits.

Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.

Use a 2" cookie scoop to shape them. Leave plenty of room, as they will expand/ flatten.

Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 10-12 minutes on a cookie sheet with a silicone mat.  DO NOT OVER BAKE. They will look a little underdone when you take then out. I did mine for 11:20 and they got a little crunchy. 10 minutes is recommended.

Makes 34 cookies.