Baby Number 3: 28 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Yesterday marked 28 weeks! In the third trimester now!!!

maternity photo, bump style, pregnancy style, 28 weeks

Baby is sideways, so really stretching out my tummy and kicking me right in the bladder! I've been slacking on my exercise this week, and I thought it was fine to give myself a break because 1. I'm in the third trimester now 2. With someone being crammed in there sideways, feet down, it's really hard not to pee every 10 seconds 3. I've been really 'active' lately with housework, yard work, etc. 

BUT this has been the worst week! I feel terrible, all my crappy symptoms came back. I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep. I have heartburn, I can't breathe, and I swear I've developed restless leg syndrome only in my right leg.  

I'm sure it doesn't help that my lovely job has been extra stressful lately, But what can you do?

I'm up to around 150 pounds, which isn't bad, and the ONLY reason I'm trying to keep my weight in check is because I'm planning on another natural birth and I just can't do it if this kid is any bigger than Michael- not to be dramatic, but I'm pretty sure I'll die.

Baby is estimated at around 2 pounds, finally being a little more active, but still not nearly as much so as Sophia or Michael, so hopefully that's a sign of a calm child finally, and not a sign that something is wrong.


Luckily i finally got back to my yoga challenge today and I already feel a lot better. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight!