Baby Number 3: 29 Week Update

Whoa! Monday marked 29 Weeks!!!


Where did the time go?!?!? I had a midwife appointment last week and they confirmed that this little one is definitely breech. I know, I know, I’m only 29 weeks, so in medical theory, this baby has time to flip his little butt over. BUT, both Michael and Sophia were head down and stayed put by this point. AND a while ago when he was sideways, it hurt so bad! Despite what modern medicine says, I don’t think there’s a whole lot of room in there for someone to be doing summersaults!!!

Other than being breech this kid seems ok. I still feel like he’s way less active that either of my other two were, and it freaks me out! I really worry that something is wrong. But, I think constant worry is just part of being a mom.

I’m doing ok, lots of heartburn, but probably not quite as bad as it was with Michael. Way worse than it was with Sophia. Lots of trouble sleeping. A little hip/ pelvis pain, but only when I sleep in our terrible bed. Seriously, this thing mattress conglomeration the worst! I definitely prefer the guest bedroom or couch. That's sad. 

I weigh 150 pounds, so up 22 from my starting weight. the midwife said my belly is measuring a little big, but probably because it’s been stretched out twice already. I’ve been slacking on exercise and that makes all my symptoms SOOOOOOoooooooooo much worse.



I can’t believe we’re only 10-11 weeks away from meeting this guy!!! That’s so crazy!!!