Lately

Over here in Coombsville I've been seriously slacking on blogging. I wish I could say I have a good excuse, but I don't. I've just been slacking at everything these past 5 days. I skipped my workouts (but have been super busy with the yard/housework) and I've had to double, triple, quadruple up on the asanas from my yoga challenge.


But I am in the third trimester now, so I'm cutting myself some slack. A whole hell of a lot of slack.

I'll do my baby update tomorrow because I've been way to lazy to take a pretty picture. BUT I did take some pictures of other pretty stuff...Like my BLOOMING PLUMERIAS From my own YARD!!!!!!

White AND pink! And they smell amazing!

I'm not the only pregnant lady around here. Haha!

These lovely ladies made halo halo. They're da best!

And because I'm too tired to even take one photo for a blog post, I somehow thought it would be a good idea to buy two island style couches to refurbish. Bad choices all around. 😂



Well, I actually have 100 thousand more interesting pictures and things to post about, but I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep instead. And yes, it's only 8pm :)

Aloha!