Gah! These were amazing!!!! Seriously, one of the best things I have ever eaten, so light and fresh, but also so rich and delicious! I made them a few weeks ago for Sophia's Pre-School "Graduation" Ceremony (Pictures Here) and I adapted them from a Pinterest Recipe I found Here and a very similar one Here.
Here's the recipe, which makes enough for a crowd, (about 48-50 cupcakes)
Graham Cracker Crust
26 Graham Crackers
6 T Sugar
3/4 Cup Butter (preferably Smart Balance- haha!)
6 pkg cream cheese
3/4 C Sour Cream
2 1/4 C Sugar
3 T Flour
Zest of a whole fresh lemon
Guts of 2 vanilla beans
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 bag Frozen Mixed Berries (doesn't need to be exact)
2 T Sugar (more or less to taste)
1. Set your cream cheese and frozen berries out to soften/thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 325
3. Line 4 pans with cupcake liners. The metallic ones are nice because they are thicker. I had a bunch leftover from a previous party that I got for cheap on amazon.
4. Make the crust, and spoon about 1-1 1/2 Tablespoons full into each cupcake tray.
5. Smash the crusts into firm bottom layers.
6. Pop them in the oven for 5 minutes to set the crust.
7. Mix up all the Cheesecake ingredients, spread it evenly on top of every crust. I made four pans and still had some left over, so I just baked that into a small square tray that I had so it didn't go to waste.
8. Put your berries and sugar into the blender. Blend until smooth.
9. Use a measuring spoon to drop tiny dabs randomly onto all the cupcakes. Then marble with a toothpick.
10. Bake for 25-28 minutes until puffy and some slightly cracked, but not brown!
|Drop the berry mixture on like this, then swirl with a toothpick.|
|Bake at 325 until puffy. They will fall as they cool.|