Stitch Fix 2.6

I changed my Stitch Fix to quarterly.And this quarter went ok. I think despite being preggo, a lot of what I received this time were too big. Daniel is out of town all week, so rather than dealing with the self timer, I just put some pictures of the clothes, not of me wearing them.  

Opening my Stitch Fix
What's in the box!?!?!?
Brixon Ivy Diaz Crochet Detail Top
It was nice, and totally my style and I love the lace and embroidery, but the color was just too dark for how I've been feeling lately. I only want light, bright and airy things in my life. Also, it's hard to tell from the picture, but the sleeves are puffy, which made it super unflattering on my figure. 
RETURNED

Market & Spruce Alma Maternity Knit Top
It was ok, but it was a heavy weight (read too hot for summer in Hawaii, and it was actually too big, despite being a medium. Also, I'm not a fan of side ruching or heathering. BUT I will say that I liked the length. 
RETURNED

Collective Concepts Benjamin Kimono
Ummmm, what?? No. Too dark , too short, too busy. 
RETURNED

Loveappella Carlita Knit Maternity Maxi Dress
Perhaps you recognize this from my 26 week photo. It was ok, but again, too dark and too busy for me to ever wear again. 
RETURNED

Toms Lexie Woven Sandal


I actually loved these. They're my style. An 8.5 fit perfectly, they fit around my fat cankles, they go with everything. 
KEPT

Overall Stitch Fix is still a fun experience. I love getting suprises in every box and its super cool for those of us who only get to go to an actual shopping mall 2-3 times per year. GAH!


If anyone is interested in trying Stitch Fix, here's a referral link. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3853181