Coombs Baby Number 3: 34 week update!

34 weeks! I seriously can NOT believe how fast time has flown by for this one! I think this has probably been my easiest pregnancy yet, although they have all been very different, so it's hard to say.



I've been feeling pretty decent lately. Highly fatigued, and severely lacking the well rounded support system that I had with my other two, but physically pretty good. I'm only at 154 pounds. So that's in the normal range, much less than Mikey at this point, probably similar to how I was with Sophia. Not nearly as much heartburn (though still a decent amount) so maybe this will be my first bald baby... My hips started hurting TERRIBLY like they did with Michael, to the point where I couldn't get out of bed or put on pants without falling down...BUT, I've been doing some butt/thigh exercises and it's made 90% of the pain go away, so that's awesome! Apparently I was just too fat and lazy last time around. I'm super hormonal lately and I seriously hate our dogs. They bug the living crap out of me right now. They're lucky Molokai doesn't have a real humane society/pound/animal recuse or I seriously would have given them away by now (but my non-hormonal husband does not share this feeling, so I'm sure it never would have panned out even if we did live somewhere with that option) 

My app says this baby is the size of a pineapple or a cantaloupe. Those are two very different fruits... Also, it's been so long since I've had a mainland commercial category pineapple that I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. My homegrown ones are tiny, and our local ones are bigger, but not as big as the kind I used to buy at Mosers. 

The other website says a 5lb bag of flour. That makes more sense.

Anyway, baby is kicking and moving more, so that's very comforting. Movements are super strong, and I've been having a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there. I'm about 1/3 of the way through "Ina May's guide to Childbrith" and I'm planning to move straight in to "Spiritual Midwifery" next. I will have a better labor this time, and this baby will be born early. Mind over matter. Haha.

Daniel is on Lanai all week, so I didn't get a very good belly pic, but that's ok. Noa took some actual maternity pics for us, and I'm not sure how they'll turn out, but he can always do more. Haha. The joys of having a friend who's a photographer!