39 weeks, 6 days

Well, I skipped my 39 week post, and Monday makes 40.

It's currently 4am and I'm laying here in bed kicking my legs. I think I may really have RLS. Which is crazy because I always thought it was fake. I guess I could also blame my lack of sleep on my insane heartburn or our terrible mattress, or my general itchiness-not sure what that is about other than the fact that my skin is stretching so so so much from all the water I'm retaining right now. 

Seriously! I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in weeks and I haven't been able to squeeze my cankles into boots or even lace my tennis shoes. 

Friday was my last day at work for awhile. I'm both excited and terrified! I'm mostly scared that without any formal motivation I won't get anything done and will just sit on the couch all day and get super fat and depressed. Haha. The office/LST ladies made a super cute lunch shower for me. Good was great, and everything was adorable as always. They're the best! As Dr. Seuss would say, I could not would not work there without them. 😊

I'm also  a little stressed about what life will be like when I go back to work. 

Other than that, baby seems totally fine. Happy and content to stay in Mommys tummy for what could be FOREVER! Lol. Probably not, but apparanty I'm good at baking babies, but not convincing them to get out. I might give up on my natural birth dreams and just go to Oahu and get induced. And by "might" I mean there's a 99% chance that's how it's gonna go.