Baby Number Three: 40 weeks +2 days

Still no baby. Tomorrow is his last chance to be Molokai born. Oh well, that's life, I guess. He seems to be doing fine. Maybe more active than normal...or maybe just because I'm off work my focus is more directed towards baby movements and not busy with other things.

It's been raining a lot lately, which puts a damper on a lot of things. 

My heartburn, swelling, pelvic pain, and sleep patterns are all outta control. I feel like crap and am probably pretty crabby and ready to get this baby out of me, but also really scared and sad...hormones are the worst!!

Michael on the other hand is SUPER clingy and definitely full on into his terrible twos. Everything is "no" and "I not like that" and "I want my mom" and "up me" and " whoever told me no" 

Once today I told him no, from the other side of the room, he came around to where I was sitting, blubbering and crying "mom told me no!" "Pick me up" "I sit in your lap" "I need you mom"

Hello! I am your mom and I'm the one who told you no, why are you crying to me for sympathy?!? Silly kid. I'm sure it's just a phase and I remember Sophia being waaaaaay worse at that age. 

The worst part of being pregnant right now is that niether of our kids listen very well, and I'm too big and slow to easily get on their level and intervene. 

But still, trying to enjoy it all, since it's almost over. All the feels!!!!