Michael and I made these yummy chocolate covered bananas the other day. WITH BANANAS FROM OUR YARD!!!
They're super easy. You need a bunch a bananas, a bag of chocolate, and about 1/2 cup of peanuts
1. Peel all your bananas and freeze for about 30 minutes so they're not squishy. Ours were apple bananas from our yard, so they were super tiny. I still ended up cutting them in half later so they were more large bite size.
We took a swing set break while our bananas froze :)
2. Chop up your peanuts pretty fine.
3. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, 20 seconds at a time. Stirring in between.
4. Coat the frozen banana pieces in chocolate. Place on a silicone mat to dry. Let your toddler sprinkle on the peanuts :)
7. pop them back in the freezer for an hour or so to set.
8. Viola! An easy yummy treat!