Picnic Playdate

The kids were driving me cRaZy this weekend, so between homework and house projects we carved out a little time to have a couple of friends over for lunch. 

The kids had a super cute picnic. It was cute, but that's about it, because none of them ate their food. LOL. And Sophia moved the blanket to the ugly unfinished side of the Lanai, so much for a nice background...next time ;)


These two barely even looked at their food, then were off to drive trucks through the play-doh.

I think they might have made a pact to only let one kid smile at the camera at a time...

...or for no one to look at the camera at all...

...or to only make goofy faces...

Despite what the kids thought, we had a nice lunch. I'm thinking about making a video on how to make the pizza. I kinda wanna try out iMovie. I can promise you if I do I will post it, and it WILL not be good. Hahaha. My written spelling/grammar mistakes are bad enough- imagine it live.




About that "only one of us smiles at a time" pact...

...or not at all...

maybe the only decent face I got all day, and I didn't get good lighting or focus. Ha. I've got a long way to go on this new lens.

Then Uncle Daniel came home and broke the grown up pact of "kids have to swing themselves" Haha. Dang him!


All in all we had a fun afternoon, but next time I'll have the lanai painted, work on my photog skillz, bribe the keiki into smiling more, and maybe, just maybe convince Michael to leave his shirt on for the whole day.