The BEST Chicken Salad

I've been craving chicken salad for weeks! I'm actually craving it again right now as I'm typing this. Hahaha. I don't know why. Either way, as usual, I started making it and realized I didn't have all the things I needed. I just used what I had on hand and what I thought would be good, and it was AMAZING!!!!



Recipe
4 chicken thighs
Salt and Pepper
1 large Fugi apple
3 sticks celery
1 cup of grapes, sliced
1/2 cup pecans chopped
1/4 cup mayo
3/4 cup VANILLA YOGURT
1/2 tsp tarragon

Salt and pepper the chicken and grill until cooked through. Chop apple, grapes, celery and nuts into small pieces. Mix together in a bowl. Add yogurt, mayo, tarragon, mix. Chop cooked chicken, mix into bowl. Add more salt and pepper to taste.

Eat warm or refrigerate. Serve on whatever you like. I had sourdough bread, the kids had Ritz crackers.