Oh Christmas Tree

I can not believe Christmas is almost here! I'm spiraling into a terrible place knowing that I have to leave Ethan and go back to work in 13 days. Sigh. 

In the meantime, I'm just trying to enjoy every moment of everyday that I have left at home. So yesterday I took some pretty pictures of our gorgeous tree and my little cuties posing in front of it. 

I wanted to do a whole Holiday Home Tour, but our house is a mess, so maybe I'll do one later in the week if I can actually get some of my projects completed so I can clean up around here!

P.S. Check out Michael and his chronic booger nose! I don't know what's up with that kid!



Silly Sophia was Face-timing my mom and wanted her in the picture. LOL!

















Yes, there are a disproportionate amount of Ethan pictures...that's because I was trying to get the perfect one for his "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. Haha! I got some good ones though! That 50mm lens is bomb!