Scenes from our weekend

It's been awhile since I did a post like this. 

As usual we had a jam packed weekend. We didn't even do that much, but anything where you have to cooridinate five people seems like a huge endeavor in itsself. 

Friday I had an exhausting day at work. The whole week was pretty 😑 actually. But oh well, at least the weeds are pretty!
 

Friday night we had movie night with the kids and watched Balto. They loved it and I forgot how 80s it was. 

Saturday we went to a birthday party for Sophia's friend Peleke. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Saturday night I worked on my lovely homework until 2am. It's sooooo hard!! I can't wait to be done taking masters classes!!!
 
 
Sunday was Super Bowl and as usual. Something horrible happened as it always does on super bowl Sunday. Actually this year wasn't that bad. Could have been way worse. It's SUPER windy and even though we had it tied down, the trampoline got blown sideways. Lucky it was fine. Nothing got broken or anything and we put it back down and staked it down a bunch. 
 

The. Ethan spent the afternoon being tired, but adorable.
 

Then Daniel and the kids watched Moana while I scrubbed the whole house because it seems like Sophia may have caught some kind of infection. Le sigh. Last week she had a pretty bad fall at school too. 
 

And that was our weekend!