Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask Review

What's everyone's favorite thing about Sephora? Free Samples!!!

It's been a hell of a two months and I will admit, I have a pretty bad habit of stress shopping. Anyway. With this last order I got this sample of the fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. 

After a long day, I decided to try it out. It smells like cucumber and was delightfully refreshing. I think it's perfect for summer. I put it on thin, only using about half of the sample. I also schmeared some on my gross old lady hands. LOL.

Immediately I could see my wrinkles plumping up and skin looking smoother. About 3 minutes in I could really feel it working.

I was thinking wow, this stuff is pretty great, maybe I'll buy a full size one. Well, a tub retails for $92. 😱😱😱 that's more than I would like to pay for a mask. But it did really work; my skin feels so smooth, and looks nice and hydrated. I would say it almost made my skin awesome enough to forget how poor I would be if I bought it for real. 😂