A funny Michael Story

This Saturday, everyone one woke up early, and all the keiki were getting super rowdy and after lunch it was time to settle down and have afternoon quiet time. 

Michael and Sophia had the option of hanging out quietly on the couches with a book or movie or puzzle. BUT they couldn't do it. LOL. They were arguing and yelling and carrying on. So I told Michael he had to go take a nap. 

This kid still sleeps in his crib, not because he has to but because he wants to. And, this kid still takes a nap almost every day: in this case, not because he wants to, but because he needs one. LOL. Poor little guy gets over tired and super crabby with out his afternoon rest. 

To preface this story, Mikey's at the age where he picks up and repeats EVERYTHING! For example, he's been running around yelling "I"m feeling HOT HOT HOT" HE must have heard that on a commercial somewhere. and he also picked up parts of "the check on rule" from Sophia, so now every night before bed he come up to me and says "Mom, you can make the check-on rule" 

Anyway, I laid him down for his "short nap" (as he calls it) on Saturday and he wasn't too happy about it. I went back to the living room, and heard some yelling- "I don't like naps, I don't want to take a nap., etc." and then " get me out of this DAMN crib" ..."you damn damn mom"

LOL. Not funny, but also too too funny. Thankfully he's too little to know what that means, or to even know what bad words are in general. Haha. So this was an easy "that's not a nice word, we shouldn't say that word"