Life lately

Wow, it's been almost a month since my last post. It's also been almost a YEAR since our sweet baby Ethan made his entrance into the world. I know I'll write a birthday post later on, but honestly, for about a month now I've just been reflecting on what a crazy heart wrenching year we've had. 

Even with everything that's gone on I know how in redivly blessed we are to have such great kids, friends and family that have done sooo much to help us out, and although it has many challenges, we're still lucky enough to live in one of the most uniquely beautiful places on earth.

You can tell I've been a little preoccupied with all the chaos of life lately because I've barely taken any pictures. I do have some on the camera, but we're having some computer difficulties and I really want to get an iPad Pro. But I'm also not willing to make that investment without knowing for sure how you can read an SD card. I also (like a dummy) paid for a year of Dropbox, when I clearly should have just upped my iCloud storage...live and learn...

Meanwhile, here's a few phone snaps of what we've been up to lately.

How cute is this baby?!?!?!



My mom staying with us means Daniel and I can have date nights at Paddlers! Thank you mom!


Daniel's making progress on the electrical.


I painted over some more of the original builder's LOVELY design choices. 😜



And Ethan trying to drink out of a doll's bottle while Michael pretends to be a doctor. 😂