One of the 10 happiest moments of my life

One of the 10 happiest moments of my life was repeated two mornings ago.

Let me preface with the story of the original. One time when Sophia was about 9 months old (I think) and had juuuust started to kind of crawl. We went to Maui for the weekend with Becky and Mike and we stayed at a nice condo thing in Kaanapali. It was a two bedroom, and Daniel, Becky and Mike went out to Ruth's Cris for steaks- to which I said, no thanks, I'll stay here and put the baby to bed. Well, Soph Soph fell asleep, and at some point got up, crawled across the giant queen bed and crawled up to snuggle her head into my chest and fall asleep. It was the first time she ever crawled to me! And then snuggled up and fell asleep on me and all was right in the world. 

Fast forward 5 years.

Ethan's had more than his fair share of issues and as an indirect result he kind of refuses to sit up on his own even bough he's almost one. He can totally sit up, he just likes to have some one place him in an upright position. He also doesn't Crawl in the traditional sense, but he scoots all around the house at lightening speed!

Haha. Talk about a rambling post...anyway... I woke up the other night to Daniel saying "jill, jill, look." And sure enough there was a little baby who had gotten up allllll on his own. I laid him down next to me to snuggle for a minute, but before I knew it I had fallen asleep and was again woken up to some one tapping me on the stomach. Lol. Sure enough, little boo boo sat himself up again, crawled over to mommy and was tapping me to get up and play! I snuggled my arm around him, and he laid his head down on my stomach and fell right asleep. And once again, all was right in my world. ❤️

Unrelated photo of a note Sophia wrote me this week. Look at that perfect handwriting! Tiny genius!!!