Halloween Home Tour

It's almost Halloween! So, I guess it's about time I get my Halloween decor post up. LOL. This fall has been busy, with 3 kids going three different places everyday, Ethan starting a new babysitter, my mom going home, me starting anew job, Danny working on finishing his license, and me not even working on my master's like I'm supposed to. Our life is pretty dang busy. 

In spite of that, I still made the time to decorate for Halloween this year and the kids LOVE our "spooky" house. The only bad thing is we have no pumpkins, because again, all mine died...I'm not even sure why, the vines didn't do well (i think they got too dry) then one day they were just all dead but one- i think virus or wilt or something- then a few weeks later, right after it put on its first flowers- the last pumpkin plant died as well. I had some winter squash as a backup- it got a few little 2 inch squashes----then it also died. I guess Kalae just sin't a suitable climate for squash in the fall- my dumb volunteer gourds do great in the spring/summer though, so maybe I just need to adjust my planting schedule. 

Halloween Jammies!

This year's buffet set up- I spray painted a bunch of flowers from Takes.

We just put up bunk beds in the kids' room- so their dresser is currently still being stored in the living room. 

We got a new end table. I like it, but I think eventually I'd like a wooden one. My hunt for a second hand bamboo one has been unsuccessful for the last 2 years, so not a lot of home left on that front. 

I painted a couple of signs on some of Daniel's old scrap wood. 

Table setting Take 1. 

I looked all over for these candelabras- Wal-Mart had the best ones- and cheapest!

but they took a lot of suitcase space to haul back. 

These cute flourescent light pumpkins from the target dollar spot last year. Which should be called the $3- $5 spot. 

The painted bottles I've almost thrown away abut 100 times. 

Living Room! So festive!

Target Pumpkins

And this year's dollar spot had these cute little luminaries. 

The other sign I painted this year. 

I really want to re-paint our door, but it keeps raining. 

My mom had crafternoon before she left and the kids made these cute windsocks :)

Tablescape Take 2. These cookies lasted 48 hours...