Monday-ugh. I wish this damn app would ever post my posts!

This last couple of weeks marked some big steps for our little family. We received some good news, then some great news, unfortunately it was tempered by some pretty irritating news. But oh well-still a win in the end. Ethan started at a new babysitter. So far so good. It was a big step for me though. Moms always have it the hardest. We bought bunk beds and are redo-omg the kids’ room. We had our first weekend as a family of 5 with no guests-it was wierd. I’d like to say it was quiet, but the opppsite is pretty true. A 5year old and a 3 year old in the same room all day make for a pretty deafening weekend. 😂 I got some new plates (why jill?!? Stop buying plates already! Haha. My dish collecting is a definite habit) and we started decorating for fall- then I changed my mind and went all out black and white Halloween decor! I made some cool signs for our “entryway” aka-the ugly door at the front of our house that no one ever uses. Haha. A full out decor post to come soon, but for now, I leave you with my kids favorite-dinner from the freezer aisle! And my favorite-pretty plates. 😂