Valentine’s Cookies!

Yesterday we made Valentine’s cookies! We delivered some to our neighbors and ate TOO MANY! In fact, we ate so many that I didn’t even have any left over to take to work today! 😂
















Today after I got home from work we did Valentine’s activities No. 6

Slow Cooker Pink Hot Chocolate
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
6 cups milk 
1tsp vanilla
6 drops red food coloring

Heat on low for at least an hour, stirring occasionally.






And No. 7 Valentine’s Popcorn

1 batch of popcon (salted, not buttered)
1 bag marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
Sprinkles

Now this one was good, but I’ll admit I made some key mistakes. 1. I used crunchy sprinkles-while eating it was hard to tell if you got a sprinkle pearl or an old maid. 🤔... 2. I stirred the popcorn into the marshmallows in an attempt to avails washing a pan. Dumb move. Ended up having to spread it on a pan to set anyway, should have put the popcorn on the pan THEN drizzled marshmallow on top.  3. I only made 1 batch of popcorn and my kids ate about 1/4 of it before the marshmallows were ready, so it came out a little heavy on the marshmallow.

I might make this again, but for now I think I actually prefer the Easter kine popcorn I made (here)