Copycat Steak n Shake White Chocolate Milkshake

I know, I know, it’s no where near Christmas. But I’m pregnant, and I’ve been craving one of the Steak n Shake Holiday White Chocolate milkshakes for maaaaaaybe 2 years now. Haha! I’ve been trying to work out a recipe, and I think I’ve just about got it! 

These are delish any time of year! I wanted to make it with spring/ summer colored sprinkles...next time....
Because we all know I’m going to make these everyday until this baby gets outta me! LOL!


Recipe:

Makes 2-3 medium sized shakes.

1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup cream
Microwave in 20 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Mine only took 20 sec. because it’s SO FREAKING HOT on Molokai lately! Cool to room temp. Stir in 1 tsp vanilla and 1/2 tsp salt. 

Fill your blender with vanilla ice cream- I would say to do this ours is about 5 cups.

Pour chocolate ganache on top.

Add 1/2 milk. For super thick, 1 cup is too thin generally, so around 2/3 cups has been working well...but it’s also super hot here so our ice cream is melting fast and our blender is old and crappy. If you have a nice blender, use less milk.

Blend!!!

Top with whipped cream and colored sugar and enjoy!