Memorial Day 2020

We had a great Memorial Day at home this year. It was even more special because it was the first time I've had 2 consecutive days off work in a couple of months...thanks Covid.

We're not a military family, but I still wanted to make it a special day, so I pulled out our red white and blue decor and made some special recipes. 


some holiday pinwheels I got from pottery barn years ago and have never put up until now. 

We have one bunting. I love it and as soon as I put it up, I ordered more for 4th of July. 


Daniel's hunting quilt makes it annual appearance. 

I forgot that I had sewn this star garland. 

Patriotic cupcakes

BBQ dinner

                    It wouldn't be candles if Ethan wasn't actively trying to catch himself on fire...

The kids played outside all night, and Olivia did some serious Reggie bonding.