My last WFH day :(

Today was my last day of part time working from home due to covid 19. tomorrow I'm back to the office for my regular office shift of Thurs-Sat, and then Monday 'normal' M-F office hours open back up. I'm really sad. LOL. I know it's what's best for the team and it will make my life easier, but I'll really miss my kids and my house-as I do every single time I leave this place for more than 30 minutes. I'm basically the definition of a homebody. 


I wanted to share a few pics of my last day. It was rainy and wonderful. I LOVE a Kalae rain day, one of my favorite things ever- plus my yard and garden needed it! I've wanted a rain barrel for years, but I've never been able to pull the trigger on one- I think global warming will finally change that...

Anyway, I had meetings all day, snacked with the kids in between each one. Got ALL my e-mails read and 90% replied to, did 3 loads of laundry, bought my tray for my kitchen vignette, picked up 100 thousand times, and tried to enjoy my last crazy hectic day of working- at home-durning a pandemic.