This week in outfits

Like most other Americans, I have used the extra time spent in my home to re-organize and CLEAN HOUSE!

I will readily admit, I love my stuff. I am not a minimalist and never will be, but there is something that just feels so GOOD about being in a space where you absolutely love every single thing therein. 

About 5-6 years ago I started to buy into the Marie Kondo trend, but it has been a long slow process ($$$) and while we're no where near finished, I think I've come much more into my own style, and my home and wardrobe are finally starting to be more reflective of that. 


That being said, even I'm wondering how I ended up still owning this orange number. Hahah. It is linen and wool, so the quality is nice?

I only went into the office 3 days this week, but I had a TON of work to do, so I did wear leggings all three days, knowing I'd go back to real pants next week (uuuughhhh. tomorrow).


Maybe next week I'll also wear a different pair of shoes. LOL.