Fazoli's Copycat Pizza Bake Spaghetti

This is a recipe I've been making for a long time and I couldn't seem to find it on Pinterest. I haven't been to a Fazoli's in 5+ years (#islandliving) and I'm pretty sure that the last time I did eat at one, Pizza Baked Spaghetti was already discontinued. 

I tend to make this different every time, but I've finally settled on a recipe that is consistently good.

Recipe:
1/2 package spaghetti
1 egg
1/2 cup Parmesan
1T garlic salt
1/2 Cup milk
2 cups shredded white cheese divided (I like a mix of Monterrey Jack and Mozzarella)
1 jar PIZZA sauce (not marinara)
Pepperoni (1/3 package more or less)

It super simple. Boil Pasta until barely al dente (it will cook more later)

 While the noodles cook, add the egg, Parmesan, garlic salt and 1/2 cup shredded cheese to a pie pan.
 Mix together

Add the al dente noodles

Top with the jar of pizza sauce.

Top that with the rest of the cheese.

Top that with the pepperoni.


Bake at 375 for 15-25 minutes. 



Viola!