You're making it hard for me to be the parent I always thought I would be.

Danny had to do something for work that he said would be quick. I came home to pick up the house and spend the morning with Soph. I made her an adorable little "nack" with chocolate chips as an extra treat:

And how does she show her apprrciation?

That's right. Licking the tops off then smearing the rest into the couch cushions i just washed. an then screaming when i wouldn't give her "mo" chocolate chips. I love her, but parenting is definitely a thankless job :(

Later I went to switch the laundry, someone followed me outside and promptly sat in a mud puddle. You know what they say, when life gives you mud; make mud pies...


And then get a bath to clean up.

Which will soon turn into yet another screaming crying fit for no reason.