Lately

My mom is visiting and we've been so busy lately that it's unreal.

We've accomplished more things than I thought humanly possible this summer, and to top it off later this morning we sign  papers and get the check for our neeeeeeewwww hooooooouuuuse!! (Oprah voice)

Here's a snapshot of what's been going on around here lately.

This one, sleeping like a freshly showered wet bed headed angel :)

These two being so handsome

Patriotic pie I baked

Our Fourth of July sunset

Another sleepy angel


Sophia reading books to everyone


Daddy said "don't play in the mud". Someone took that to mean " I should go roll in mud with my clothes on"

And I started packing for our big move and found a subway cup in the cabinet. Molokai's last fast food chain closed over two years ago. This made me so sad...and hungry :)

Aloha, 
Jill