Lately

I don't think it would be unreasonable to say that our lives have felt a little sad and empty this past week. We miss our dog :( 

But things have slowly been returning to normal. 

These two are either being the sweetest kids ever, or the worst kids ever. No middle ground.

We're getting slammed with super hot and crappy weather. 

I bought this vase.

We had beautiful sunsets all week long from the storms.

These two...


Michael's vocabulary has expanded to quote a few words: book, poop, thank you, mama, dad, baba, hat, what is that, cheep cheep, bark. Haha-it's quite the variety.


I finally finished the rec room floor!

I spent a good portion of my Friday doing this 😁

And then lucky lucky Daniel came home to a bathroom that our tiny little threenager flooded while she insisted on making our shower into a bathtub. 

What a week.