Stitch Fix 2.2

I got another box from Stitch Fix. This one was awesome! Its actually last month's box, but it had pictures of Penny,and I didn't want to post it because it was making me sad.

First up was the THML Hasley Dress. I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. 

THML Hasley Dress



 The back was cool, but also weird...
THML Hasley Dress
 Then the Fun2Fun "Kendrick Split Neck Top"...ewww.

Fun2Fun "Kendrick Split Neck Top"

 I really liked the Papermoon "Vale Split Neck Top" It was a keeper
Papermoon "Vale Split Neck Top"


Papermoon "Vale Split Neck Top"

Papermoon "Vale Split Neck Top"

The 19 Cooper "Alannis Crochet Strap Top" was really cool, but for the price I thought I would never wear it enough, and Daniel didn't like it...so back it went also.
19 Cooper "Alannis Crochet Strap Top

19 Cooper "Alannis Crochet Strap Top

And the Collective Concepts "Kaeli Eyelet Detail Dress" was sooooo pretty! Definite keeper! Probably my all time favorite Stitch Fix item ever!

Collective Concepts "Kaeli Eyelet Detail Dress"

Collective Concepts "Kaeli Eyelet Detail Dress"


Sigh, I miss my dog and my super blonde hair :(