MAC TURNS TWO!!!

I can not believe my baby boy is Two!!!


This is the first time in our 5 years on Molokai that we did a small at home party. Crazy, I know. Our next smallest had at least 40 people. Haha. Check out Mikey's First Birthday party here. This was the first party where I didn't make Anna custom design invitations, where I didn't spend a million hours picking a theme and crafting decorations...We just kept it simple and it was really nice. We might have a big (or small) combined party in a few weeks, I still haven't decided. 

 I did take the kids to get balloons yesterday, (and flowers, because who can resist spray roses? Definitely not me!!) and we decorated the house a little bit. I baked a cake from a Best Yet box mix. Which, let me tell you; it's the best cake mix! Even better than Duncan Hines!!! And after a futile search for 'boy' sprinkles I just decorated it with ombre rainbow sprinkles. 


The ceiling balloons popped almost immediately. LOL

CAKE

These twinsies gave up decorating and went to watch TV in bed

This handsome man hit the hay at a decent hour

He's such a mama's boy, he's in for a rude awakening in 20 weeks :(

ALL THE HEART EYES

Fast Forward to today, The birthday boy gets to hold the popcorn bowl. Haha. THE biggest honor in our house :)

I made Moroccan Chicken for dinner
The kids actually ate it!
Then Mac opened his presents :)




Haha. That face!










We sang Happy Birthday and had cake and ice cream  



Little man blew out the candle all on his own!


"Who wants cake and ice cream??"..."MEEEEEEE!!!" 



Birthday Sign. Banner recycled from Sophia's FIRST Birthday- Haha. 

And, this is what happened when I tried to take his picture in front of it....BOYS. 



Happy Second Birthday Michael Agapito! Mommy, Daddy and Sophia love you more than you can ever imagine!!!