Baby Number 3: 35 Week update Maternity Photo Shoot!!!

I'm 35 weeks today. 7 more days until full term. Which means IF I was one of those lucky people who goes into labor early, the baby could be born at any time. However, I'm generally not that lucky.

Anyway, the baby can breathe and digest things now, and is supposed to be about the size of a honeydew melon. The new midwife estimates a birth weight of 7.5-8.5 pounds. I totally agree, and so far, feel like this baby is smaller than Michael, however, you tend to gain the most weight in the last month (or I do anyway) and that's when la bebe really packs on pounds. So far, I still weigh 155 pounds, which isn't so bad. This means I've gained 27 pounds so far. With Mr Mac at 35 weeks I already weighed about 163 pounds, so I've definitely done better at keeping my weight down this time.

Last week Daniel was on Lanai all week, but right before he left, our friend Noa, who happens to be a potographer took some awesome pics for us one afternoon after work. Mine turned out great, but the kids obviously were not in the mood to be photographed (not that they ever are) Maybe we'll try a few more, or wait for our newest family member to arrive first :)