Coombs Baby Number Three: 37 Week Update

 37 Weeks


So...how's everyone doing this week?


Baby: doing good? The size of a winter melon or swiss chard. Practicing breathing and swallowing. About 6.5 pounds according to the baby app. That feels pretty accurate to me. This baby is still not as active as my other two, which may be a good thing, hopefully its not an indicator of something bad. 

Dad: working on Lanai all week, with the option for Marty to fly him home at 30 minutes notice if I go into labor :) He has a crazy name picked out, so we'll see who wins in the end.

Mom: Loving my new panama hat! Haha. Other than that, feeling pretty terrible. Actually better since it's Monday. A little more energy, a little less pelvic/hip pain, overall still kinds crappy though. My masters class started today and it looks like it's going to be sooooo hard! I think I'm getting sick again...which brings us to:

Big Sister and Brother: Really excited that Auntie Anna and Nana are here!!!  Really CRAZY!! Playing baby dolls alot, and definitely getting into all the baby stuff. 

Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Daily Geckos: indifferent




That's all for now. My next appointment with the midwives is on Wednesday, so we'll see how it goes! Hopefully I'm even more dialated than last week. I've been trying to do squats and eat dates and drink raspberry leaf tea. So far I don't think any of it is working. Lol. As all my hippy books say, nature is fully in charge of when labor is meant to happen.