Let the Christmas Things Begin!

Its pretty impossible not to love the Christmas season when you have a house full of kids in themed pajamas. I started decorating the house yesterday, but unfortunately we just got the news that our Christmas Tree won't be here until Friday. Not a big deal, but now I have tubs of ornaments that have to sit out all week making our house all cluttered. AND I have a final at the end of this week, so that really puts a damper on the holiday decorating. 

And all our cheap Wal-Mart outdoor lights had to go in the trash. we've been patching them together for 3 years now, and they just wouldn't hold out any more. I guess you do get what you pay for. I wanted to get new lights from Ace, but they only had one spool and still haven't gotten more. 


So, needless to say, what was supposed to be the best Christmas ever isn't off to a great start, but I'm sure it will get better and in the meantime, there's always these cuties in X-mas jammies :)