Light Parade 2016

How is it that when I have work and school and a million other things to do I still manage to blog regularly, but when I have absolutely nothing on my agenda, I can't manage to blog at all. 
Well, I'll tell you how, actually, its the laptop. The best feeling in the entire world is being free from it. Not opening my laptop for days....Pure Bliss. Sure I still have a smart phone, so it's not like I escape the outside world all together, but somehow the laptop is just the modern ball and chain. 

Anyway... two weekends ago was Molokai's annual light parade. 

The evening started with a gorgeous sunset over Mauna Loa


Baby Ethan in his Santa hat









Moana

Friendly Market







Avatar

The youth center did a Moana theme


BK Distributing



Santa baby

beautiful crescent moon


Hula Halau

Mycogen!

Daniel waving to mycogen

Mycogen!!

Monsanto

UNCLE BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














as with every year, someone's float breaks down. This year it was this poor guy's El Camino.



The big man himself




Kalea was in the Christmas spirit!

Shaka Kalikimaka