You can see those posts by clicking here and here.
Well, it didn't last too long. The blue was insanely hard to keep clean with the red dirt, especially where I caulked all the cracks. Here was the present state of affairs a couple of weeks ago. I decided to use the gel stain and make it match the lanai floor.
|while painting I found this little gem...I'm sure Sophia was responsible...|
|love the light color, hate the wear and tear.|
AND HERE IS THE BIG REVEAL:
I'm not sure that it necessarily looks better, but it definitely looks more clean and more like the interior of a house, less like a porch. I also think that it gives us a better idea of what it will look like if we eventually do real flooring in here, which we probably will.