21 Weeks Baby Bump Update

21 weeks already! Gah! Where did the time go? This poor little babe isn’t going to have any pictures for it’s baby book!

2 weeks ago we went to Oahu and had our ultrasound. Everything is going great in there.







This week I’ve gotten even fatter. No surprise there. I had this idea that because I started this pregnancy almost 20 pounds over my normal weight I would just gain 20 pounds less of baby weight. Apparently it does NOT work that way. Lol. Dammit. Lol. So...I weigh 157 pounds already, let’s just hope I can keep it under 180 by delivery. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Baby is growing well though and that’s what really matters. Rolling, kicking, flipping, bouncing off the walls in there, just like Michael and Sophia were. 

I still have ZERO energy and a lot of nausea- hence the weight gain. I’ve also just generally been feeling poorly.  I haven’t been craving that many things lately besides water and sugar. Haha. Soda, I guess, spaghettios, Chex- in all forms, sour-ish things, those chips ahoy cookies with brownies in the middle.

My midwife appointment went good this week. Everything normal. Heartbeat 150bpm. Measuring fine.