23 weeks baby update!

Sunday was 23 weeks for baby coombs number 4!

Things are going good in there! Haven’t had any problems really.

We went to Oahu this weekend and I caught a little stomach virus on the way back, but that’s about it. 

I also haven’t weighed myself lately, so who knows how that’s going, but I finally STARTED working out a little. 

I’ve still been super tired and super lazy and pretty nauseous and lately my joints have been hurting a lot just like they did with Michael-so that’s cool...😑

But everything seems to be going good with baby, so that’s all that really matters.

Things are starting to seem a lot more real as the stuff I’ve ordered online starts to show up. We had to replace a lot of stuff because we really thought Ethan was the last baby, but it’s fine- it’s giving me the opportunity to onlybhave things that I really need or love this time around, so that’s neat. 

Speaking of things I can’t live without and also love- we got a new rock n play sleeper and I can’t wait to put baby in it! That’s one thing I definitely wish I had learned about sooner in our parenting journey!