Lately

I have felt like crap lately...well, for the last 10 months actually, haha. But seriously, this pregnancy has been really hard on me, and the last year has really shaken my confidence. As a result, I don’t feel like I’ve been doing ANYTHING 100%...for the last 10 months. I have really good days, but for the most part, I’m not where I want to be anymore, and I just don’t have the energy or motivation to get there. 

I have a lot of goals for this year, and also, no goals at all. One of them is to get back to creating things...photos, paintings, drawings, meals, etc. 

So, I pulled over and took this one the other day as an inspiration pic for some paintings I want to try this year...or next year...or just sometime in my lifetime.


I’ve also been trying to get back to cooking and feeding my family healthier meals, and cutting out processed refined sugars. But, LET ME BE CLEAR, I have nothing against processed or refined foods or sugars. I don’t really see how they’re that bad for you. None the less-I’ve been feeling really terrible lately and much fatter than I normally am even when this pregnant, so guess less sugar can’t hurt. 



To add to the no wngergy no motivation theme, Michael got really sick this week. I guess it’s some terrible virus that’s been going around. He had a fever that kept getting up above 105! Which is more than I’ve ever even known to be possible- at one point I thought we might have to take him to the ER. But luckily it kept going down. That lasted about 4 days, and he threw up twice the second day, but that’s it. 
I feel terrible, and threw up once, but I never had a fever or anything. And now Daniel’s throwing up- but who knows-he doesn’t have a fever either. 

But either way, there’s been lots of testing going on, and I’ve been busy with mom duties of washing, bleaching, and scrubbing the hell out of anything. 




See that giant bottle of bleach! Lucky for me, Ethan and I both had flu shots, so hopefully that gives us a little immunity boost. We’ve also been drinking lots of OJ and trying to eat healthier- trying to eat more normally-the last year I’ve just really gone downhill in the meal prep division.


Which brings us back around to goals vs. no goals. There are a lot of things I want to be better at-or back to my normal overachieving level at- but...one day at a time, one step at a time.

Now I’m off to make a categorized to do list. 😜