Valentine’s Day 2018

Thisnyears Valentine’s Day was nice, but completely exhausting. Sophia didn’t have school. She said “my teachers need a day off to learn how to be better teachers”  Haha. So, teacher work day.

So, Sophia came to work with me for most of the morning, but then went with Daniel for awhile while I had some field stuff to do. Since it was special no school day we went out to special lunch. Sophia picked pizza cafe. 


Danny sent me some really pretty flowers to work-probably my favorite Valentine’s bouquet to date. 



After work we stopped at the grocery stores (all of them) and they were ALL out of strawberries. We picked up the boys and stopped at the post offices-yes, plural. 

I started some laundry, and started dinner. We made heart shaped homemade pizza, I finished up my macaroons, and we read Valentine’s and wrapped Daniel’s presents.