Valentine’s Day Toast

Yesterday we did Valentine’s activities No. 1, 2, and 3. 
And today so far we’ve done No 4 and 5.

Activity No. 1 Pancake breakfast (here)

Activity No. 2
We made goodie bags for Michael and Sophia’s friends. Michael’s were just plain, but Sophia made a handmade card for every kid in her class and her other friends. I thought this would be fun..it was for about the first hour but AISUS! Try getting a 5 year old to make 20 valentines. 





Meanwhile, Ethan did not nap very long, but hung out in his crib and “read” his animal books while making growl noises for all of them.


Activity No. 3 Homebrew strawberry cream soda. Recipe to come in a later post

Activity No. 4 Heart Toast
We made “Boy Scout Toast” does anyone else call it that? Probably not. Lol. My Grandma called it thatbyhoufh and I have no idea why-I’ve never heard anyone else refer to it that way. You just take bread, cut a shape with a cookie cutter, mix up some scrambled eggs, melt some butter in a pan, put in your bread and use it as a frame for the fried egg. Easy Peasy! AND my kids loved it! Michael ate 3 servings!






Activity No. 5 cookies! This dumb app is telling me this post is too long to publish, so I guess that one will be later. Arg! I need to buy a new computer!