Lately

Oh....life lately. It has been hectic around here to say the least.

We helped Sophia catch 5 baby chicks. The kids have named them Buttercup, Cupcake, Wild Runner, Pinocchio, and Flower.

I’ve been planting a lot of stuff lately. I made this strawberry bed. Then the stupid @$$ deer ate all my plants! So then we covered it up with some leftover nets :( they also ate a rose bush, all my zinnias all my gladiolus, all my iris whatever they ares, and the few cornflowers and ranunculus I had coming up. 😿 Daniel won’t hunt them because he thinks he needs more bow practice.

Other than that things haven’t been any worse than normal I guess. My new Indigo came in the mail, so I’m excited to get to work with that. And oddly enough, I’m also excited to try a new deodorant! Lol. #momlife

Soup-r-Bowl is tomorrow. We got into a huge fight because Daniel didn’t buy tickets for the kids or set up a babysitter and then he just went back and bought them, so other than that it should be a fun night if everyone/anyone can behave like civilized people for once. Probably not, so it will probably just be super stressful. I wonder if I can put Ethan in a baby carrier. Lol. 

Well, I’m off to movie night. Hopefully Apple TV has something good!